WHY DONATION HUB IS 100% SCAM AND WILL CRASH SOON
Before I begin this post, let me talk to those bragging about Lawyer bla bla up and down...How are you going to prosecute someone in the first place when you are guilty of promoting scam schemes?
Probably most of you don't know about the Law called "Mass-Marketing Fraud Law".
The term "mass-marketing fraud" refers generally to any type of fraud scheme that uses one or more mass-communication techniques and technologies – such as the Internet, telephones, the mail, and even mass meetings in person -- to present fraudulent solicitations to numbers of prospective victims, to conduct fraudulent transactions with victims, or to transmit the proceeds of the fraud to financial institutions or to others connected with the scheme. Broadly speaking, mass-marketing fraud schemes fall into two general categories:
(1) schemes that target larger numbers of victims for comparatively small per-victim losses, ranging from dozens to several hundreds of dollars; and
(2) schemes that target numbers of victims for large amounts of per-victim losses, ranging from thousands to millions of dollars, depending on the nature of the scheme.
So before you make noise about lawyer this and that, tell your lawyer to go back to his Law School.
Now, back to Donation Hub.
A few days back I was conducting some checks on DH to find out if it was truly legit and it proved to be 100% scam.
The research proved Donation Hub to be 100% scam because:
- Donation Hub was registered on 10/09/2016 using a non existent address.
- Donation Hub does not have a contact us page, email or whatsoever.
- The phone number and address used to register Donation Hub is linked to thousands of scam stories dating back to 2009 found all over the Internet.
The said phone number is: +45.36946676 and the address reads: Beach Queensland QLD 4218 AU.
The said address is non existent.
PLEASE, PLEASE AND PLEASE!!! IF YOU HAVE ANYONE INTO DH, HE/SHE SHOULD PULL OUT FAST. DH IS NEARING IT'S CRASH.
SHARE THIS POST TO SAVE LIVES, THANKS.
Is your iOS device rebooting itself apparently at random this morning? You’re not alone. Apple has a fairly rough week when it involve...